Thursday, October 14, 2010

We Used To Be Friends

Does she realize she's just droning on? I don't care about Kyx. Nor do I care about her relationship with him. After all, why would I? We used to be friends a long time ago, but we weren't really anymore. Or so I kept telling myself.
Lux had once been my girlfriend, the best to be honest. I could go so far as to say I loved her even. But that was long before she stabbed me in the back and watched my bleed.
I tried for the longest time to get over it. I got to the point where I could at least stand to be around her, but she still was what she was. A liar. A cheat. Hanging on any man with a heartbeat. I couldn't call her a friend, not when I didn't care about her. But I knew that was a lie. I did care. A little too much. Sadly, though, she cared too little.

No comments:

Post a Comment