Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mixed Feelings

I've never felt quite like this before. It's an odd feeling really. Or I guess I should say feelings. I can't decide which of them is in more control. On the one hand, I'm so happy for them; having a new sister is going to be so great and I'm beyond excited! I'm bubbling with joy at the thought and I feel like I'm going to burst! But at the same time, why does she get all the luck? I'm not bitter, really. I just don't think I've been more jealous in my entire life than I am of her.
She's getting married! It's some of the most fantastic news I've ever had the chance of hearing. But, I'm jealous the fact she's marrying him. Well, not him, per say. But marrying into his family. One of the greatest families it is possible to marry into.
Aw, love. It's such a great thing, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment