Thursday, October 7, 2010

Raindrops

Have you ever played in the rain? I don't just mean running out really quick and running back under cover two seconds later. Have you ever really played in the rain?
I hadn't done this in a long time. I had forgotten just how much fun it was, running barefoot all over the streets, jumping in puddles and sliding on the world map at the park. I haven't danced and pranced in months, but the rain does that to me. Makes me want to move in ways I never dreamed to before. Unleashes something inside me that had been locked up by my self conscience and wasn't letting go its grip. Until the rains come. It makes me feel... free. Like I've never been freed before. As though I lived in a desert and caught a snowflake on my tongue for the first time. And I like that feeling. A lot.

1 comment: