Friday, October 22, 2010

I Need a Nap

I don't remember the last time I good a good night's sleep. Not all through the night anyway. That luxury had eluded me for months now, no matter what I did. It's really no wonder that my grades were being effected.
"I failed that history test today," I was telling him, but Marshall wasn't really paying any attention to me.
"Hey, man. Stop checking out Carrie. You're the one who broke up with her," I punched his shoulder.
"Ha ha, sorry Jason. I can't help it sometimes. What were you saying?" he asked.
I sighed. "Forget about it." No one really needed to listen to me whine and complain. All these guys have already heard my sob story a million times before.
"All right. Well I'm going out for lunch today. You coming?"
I thought about it for a moment but decided against it. "Nah, I've got homework to do," I lied and he gave my fist a hit before walking out to the parking lot.
Honestly, I just needed to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment