Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spotlight

I can't say I always knew this was going to happen. I mean, who dreams up as a little kid that by the time they're 17, they're the prime suspect in a cold blooded murder? Oh, not to mention it's your best friend who is now dead.
As a general rule, I'm not usually angered very often. I've killed spiders in my life, and that is pretty much the extent of my violent streak. I wasn't one of those kids in a gang since I was 11, always carrying a gun or knife up my sleeve. In fact, I've only been shooting twice in my entire life, and that was with my brothers and brothers-in-law out in the middle of nowhere on a mountain with clay pigeons.
So how did I just get thrown into the spotlight of this?

1 comment:

  1. Continuing from above:

    It was probably because I didn't get rid of the gun. Or wash off the powder residue. Why didn't I remember to do that right after I shot him?

    ReplyDelete