Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Do You Think You're Funny?

It's like that time he said, "That's what she said," in the middle of a church lecture, and the entire congregation heard it. It wasn't even a good one. No one laughed and everyone stared. I think the girl up there speaking felt pretty lame too.
For some reason, he likes just hurting people for the sake of hurting people, then turning everyone against them. Or just constantly making fun of them because they lack any form of self esteem.
"Well, out of the hole and into the cavern you go I see! Shocker, computer again? Do you have a life or are you just a blob?" He began to chortle to himself, thinking his words something actually worthy of laughter. Does he really think he's that funny?
I turn to face him. Honestly, what is his problem? I know brothers are meant to be total jerks, but really? That wasn't even being a jerk, just plain stupid.
"I'm doing work, if that's ok with you. You know, something productive that gets you money." And honestly, I was. I had just done a photoshoot for a family and had to get those edited for them so they could order prints. In fact, between that and writing, that was usually why I was even on the computer.
"Oh, yeah. Sure you are." That was his response before he walked out the door.
I honestly hope he doesn't actually think he's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment