Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Canyon at Night

I was sure everything would go fine. I mean how often were creeps actually out and about in a canyon at night?
I pulled up to the park and found an open spot. Turning off my car, I peered out the window, checking for obscure dark patches in the night. After a few moments, I felt as though t were all right to venture out into the night, alone.
I slammed my door shut and hopped onto the hood of my crown Victoria. It was the perfect place to look at the stats from.
I had only been there a few short moments when I heard a noise.
"Hello?" I called out softly. "Is someone there?"
I felt a pinch in my arm. When I grabbed re area with my opposite hand, I felt a sharp, pointy object embedded in my skin. A soft cackle came from behind me as my conciousness began to fade.
And then I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment