Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Binary Number Distraction

I don't know how to turn off her thoughts. I count binary in hopes of keeping myself distracted; one zero one one zero one zero zero one. It doesn't work. The moment my lips touch hers, I'm a goner.
One zero one one zero zero zero one.
No distraction is enough for me to tune out of her head. Those thoughts just flow freely and openly, taking over my own to the point where I almost can't distinguish the difference.
Doesn't he know how much better it feels when his hands are on my face and neck? Immediately without thinking, my left hand shot up to her neck and locked her to me while my right pressed tightly against the small of her back.
Oh... I heard a sigh in my head.
"Oh," she pulled back and stared, bug eyed. She was panting, her face was drawn with confusion. Recognition ran across my mind. I'd forgotten.
Zero one zero one one zero.
I hadn't meant to do just as she had wished the moment I heard it. It just came up, and I was so into it that it just... happened. How was I supposed to explain that one?
"How did you know?" she questioned.
I feigned stupidity. "How did I know what Kristen?" My hand brushed across her cheek.
"That," she reached up and intertwined her fingers with mine. "How did you know I wanted you to do that?"
Cocking an eyebrow at her, I smirked. "You mean this?" I leaned in again, caressing her face, and kissed her softly for a moment before pulling away. Her eyes lingered closed and a small smile came to her face.
"Yes, that."
"Well, I figured that I love it when you have your hands caught up in my hair-"
"Like this?" She began to twirl my hair between her fingers.
"Mm, yes, like that. And in figuring that, I thought it was safe to assume you would enjoy something similar. Obviously I was right?"
Her cheeks turned a slight pink, her eyes looking down. I tilted her chin up to look at me and she smiled sweetly.
"Yeah," I barely heard.
"That's what I thought," I grinned at her. Pulling her to me, she rested her head on my shoulder, sighing softly.
That was way too close Jason, I berated myself. I have got to stay in check from here on out if I honestly think this is ever going to work. Back to my numbers...
One zero one one one zero zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment