Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tabasco

I never understood the kids at school who didn't like Tabasco sauce. Personally, I thought it was one of the greatest tastes this world had. If I could put it on my food, I would almost every time.
Pulling out a cracker and slicing the cheese I smiled to myself. My mom prepared one of my favorite snacks for after school today. And I couldn't wait to get that peppery hotness on my tongue.
"Mmm, Tobasco sauce on cheese on cracker. Could life get any better? I submit that it cannot!" I put a few drops of that peppery goodness on the cheese and then shoved the whole thing in my mouth. The roof of my mouth and tongue burned as the Tobasco made its way all around.
I opened up the plastic wrapping on the crackers and grabbed another. This was the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment