Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cheater

I never understood those emo kids. You know the ones; black clothes, hair, make up, attitude. Their life is just so depressing, right? Ha. I used to look at those kids and just wonder. What in the world happened to them that made them feel so socially outcasted? Or to the point where they didn't even want to be near people?
I couldn't ever grasp the concept of cutting. It seemed like such a stupid thing to do; intentionally harm yourself just for the sake of what? Harming yourself to mask the harm others had done? It seemed to be the dumbest idea at the time. But now...
I understood them all too well. The thoughts of doing just that continually came to mind. I felt sick, thinking that way. But after what she did to me, I couldn't picture doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment